In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP), Corpus Studios is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with EU law. You have the right to view, amend or delete your personal data at any time
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA
Personal data relates to any information which allows us to identify you personally, such as your name, contact details, personal information and information about your access to our website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We collect data when:
- you fill out the Registration Form or other forms,
- you register or book a class using MBO
- you use our website or when you contact us
- we design your personalized training programme (see sensitive data)
Specifically, the following categories of information:
- Name, home address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Medical conditions for customers who have special requirements;
- History of visits and services used at Corpus Studios, including information relating to services offered to you;
- Information you provide about yourself;
- Information about your purchases;
- Information about your use of our website and/or App;
- The communications you exchange with us or direct to us via letters, emails, calls and social media.
Personal details about your physical health is considered “sensitive” personal data and benefits from additional protection in EU law. The processing of this data is for the correct design of your personal training program, for your safety and to improve our services. It is used for no other purpose than for your own training program and remains confidential information between you and our Corpus Studios Exercise Professionals.
We process such data on the grounds of consent as outlined in our Terms of Agreements on the verso of the Registration Form (mandatory for all members)
Information and details about your payments at time of purchase is handled by MBO using the secure online banking system Paysafe. Corpus Studios does not store information about your banking information digitally or in paper form and all information processed by MBO and Paysafe is encrypted.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR, WHY AND FOR HOW LONG
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular, for the following reasons:
- we use the information you give us to improve our products and services
- we send you emails about the services you have registered for and any changes to such services. These emails are not sent for marketing purposes and it is not possible to opt-out from these emails.
- we use your data to manage our relationship with you as our customer and to improve our services and enhance your experience with the studio
- we may periodically send you promotional newsletters about our latest news, promotions or other information regarding activities in the studio that you might be interested in. You will have the choice to register or unsubscribe from receiving such communications.
- We will not retain your data for longer than is necessary to provide you with the best quality services at Corpus Studios.
- When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHERE DO WE KEEP IT
All the data that we collect is kept in your file at Corpus Studios under lock and key and in our booking system MBO.
MINDBODY has Privacy Shield certification which complies with GDPR regulations related to transferring data outside of the EU. Click here for a detailed explanation of how the Privacy Shield requirements align with the new GDPR guidelines.
GENERAL DATA WE MONITOR
When visiting www.corpusstudios.com, we use a third party service Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information. This information is processed respecting complete anonymity. We do not, and do not allow Google, to make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
A cookie is a small file which requests permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the third party website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you grant us permission to do so.
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold.. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
In filling out the Registration Form provided by Corpus Studious, you have provided consent for us to process your personal information for the specific purpose of providing our services to you. You have the right to withdraw consent for us to process information about you at any time and we will comply, unless there is a legitimate reason by law or regulations, which prevents us from being able to comply.
Corpus Studios may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 25 May 2018.