How do I get started?
Before visiting, please open an account in our booking system by creating your personal profile.
Be sure to click to receive reminders and confirmation for all your classes booked. Additionally, it is a good idea to accept to receive Newsletters about promotions and changes in the studio (they are sent once every 6-8 weeks).
Press on the button below Account info | Register and then Create account
No membership required for a trial class or a one-off class at full price.
Annual Membership required before you can proceed to discounted packages and multiple class cards.
Your medical insurance will reimburse you for your annual membership! Just bring us their document and we will fill it in for you.
Purchasing the membership
1. In ‘check out’ choose a 12 month annual membership, pay and check out (to register your membership, it must be paid before future purchases can be made).
2. Return to your account and continue purchases.
3. Each year your annual membership will be required. Should you have issues buying cards always confirm your membership is valid and follow steps 1&2.
You can view and book our classes from the menu above – Booking/Schedule or this button.
- See trial offers before purchasing a membership
- Read the confirmation email to be aware of your class location
– (B) 33, rue Borrens studio
– (C) 33, rue Caroly studio
To schedule a private, group, collective class, massage or osteopathy session with the online booking system, you are required to purchase class credits in advance. See Pricing
If you book a class and do not have credits, you will be automatically offered options.
Press the Account info | Register button and login to view information about the services you have purchased, classes you have pre-booked or taken and your account settings.
- It is good practice to check your reservation in your account in “my classes or my appointment” after booking a class.
- In your account profile under Personal “What do you want to hear about” please tick to accept:
– email reminders and schedule changes for all your appointments
– email Newsletters to receive up-to-date information about promotions and schedule changes (newsletter frequency 1 every 6-8 weeks)
Attention – create only one profile.
When you log back in, sign in with:
– username: your email
– password: you created or were given
For newcomers we offer 2 discovery classes
Frequently Asked Questions
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
We offer services in two locations in Brussels – (B) Rue Borrens 33 and (C) Rue Caroly 33.
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
We offer Collective and Group Apparatus classes, Personal Coaching, Massage, Musculoskeletal Functional Integration and Osteopathy.
Collective classes are – Pilates mat, GYROKINESIS® methods, Yoga, CoreAlign®, and Bodhi®. Apparatus classes are Pilates Reformer/Chair/Tower and GYROTONIC®
WHERE SHOULD I START?
- For each class, the location of the studio is denoted in the class name with a prefix:
(B) for Borrens studio
(C) for Caroly studio.
A proficiency level is indicated for each class:
L1 = no experience needed, (also for pregnancy, back, hip, shoulder issues…)
L2 = min 20 classes at L1
L3 = min 1 – 2 years experience, (healthy, injury-free clients)
L4 = Advanced, > 2 years experience (healthy, injury-free clients, able to work at demanding level)
When a ‘+’ sign appears after the level (e.g. L2+), participants must meet the minimum designated level of experience, but if all participants are of a higher level of proficiency, the teacher will adapt the class to a higher level.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
All equipment is provided by the studio. Corpus’ equipment and accessories are cleaned after every class, cushions are washed regularly, and our studio as a whole maintains a high standard of cleanliness and sanitation.
Bring a towel if you like.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
Wear close-fitting clothing to allow for efficient movement and teaching (T-shirts and baggy pants are not useful).
No outdoor shoes are allowed in the studios; bare feet or indoor slipper socks with non-slip sticky soles are recommended (you can find them in most stores) and a towel is advised.
Cycling: only white soled shoes permitted in spinning room.