The Pilates Apparatus Instructor program is intended for existing Pilates mat instructors wishing to extend their skills to teach on the large studio apparatus.
Corpus Pilates Apparatus Level 1
Min 10 Apparatus classes at Intermediate level
The course is designed to learn to teach the exercises, not just about how to do the exercises.
That’s why the prerequisite apparatus classes are important, to ensure:
In-person practical sessions and online theory sessions (or entirely online if location prevents in-person participation)
If followed online:
The course covers in detail the Pilates apparatus exercises for each level, and all the steps and protocols to safely instruct Pilates on the apparatus and become a successful coach.
This course incorporates two full syllabuses.
1. Intermediate Pilates on Studio Apparatus
– Skills to safely progress students from beginner to intermediate level on all apparatus
– Exercise modifications to support physical constraints
– Exercise variations to challenge
– Skills to design highly-effective personal coaching programs according to individual needs, building strength, flexibility, and improving function
– Skills to design and deliver apparatus classes in a group setting
2. Advanced Pilates on Studio Apparatus:
– Traditional advanced level Pilates apparatus repertoire on the Reformer and all other apparatus (Cadillac/Tower, Chairs, Ladder barrel, small barrels, Ped-o-Pole and smaller corrective equipment and accessories)
– Fine-tuning knowledge of anatomy and movement
– Critical reasoning skills
– Building confidence to instruct all populations, including healthy, athletic people, as well as seniors, injured or post-rehab clients
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
Tuition hours (combine with the Evaluation method)
Tuition hours: xx
The course is delivered over a period of 3 to 4 months
You will receive a Corpus Pilates Apparatus Instructor Diploma entitling you to describe and market yourself as a fully-qualified Corpus Pilates Mat Instructor
Course price (includes course manuals and access to training videos)
Total price: €2125
Non-refundable deposit to register: €300
Course balance: (payable by bank transfer, 2 weeks before course starts): €1825